Ecuador – 90 days, but you can extend for an extra 90 days. Colombia – 90 days, but you can extend for an extra 90 days. New Zealand – 90 days but can extend up to 9 months total in 18 months. Australia – You can purchase a tourist visa for up to 12 months.
Which country gives longest tourist visa?
7 Countries Granting the Longest Visas to Americans
- Marshall Islands (Indefinite) Stefan Lins/Flickr. …
- Micronesia (Indefinite) Matt Kieffer/Flickr. …
- Svalbard, Norway (Indefinite) Rob Oo/Flickr. …
- Albania (One Year) Artur Malinowski/Flickr. …
- Georgia (One Year) Maria Savenko/Flickr. …
- Palau (One Year) …
- The Bahamas (240 days)
What countries can I stay in the longest without a visa?
No Visa Required
- Length of Stay: Indefinite. Equatorial Guinea.
- Length of Stay: 1 Year. Albania.
- Length of Stay: 240 Days. Bahamas.
- Length of Stay: 183 Days. Peru.
- Length of Stay: 180 Days. Antigua & Barbuda (proof of funds & return/onward ticket required)
- Length of Stay: 120 Days. Andorra.
Which countries can you stay longer than 90 days?
Most non-Schengen countries such as Ukraine, Moldova, Croatia, Ireland, and some Balkan countries allow you to stay for up to 60 or 90 days. Albania even lets American’s stay up to a year!
Which countries give long term visa?
Here’s the list of 94 countries whose citizens are eligible for this long visitor visa, including all EU states, USA, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
Which country gives free citizenship?
The easiest places in the world to get citizenship or residency, from Thailand to St. Lucia
|Country||Visa-free destinations||Minimum capital requirement ($)|
|Antigua and Barbuda||140||100,000|
|St. Kitts and Nevis||141||150,000|
Which country visa is most difficult to get?
Hardest countries to get a visa
- Saudi Arabia.
Where can British live without a visa?
139 Visa-Free Countries for UK Citizens
- Albania – 90 days.
- Anguilla – 90 days.
- Antigua and Barbuda – 180 days.
- Argentina – 90 days.
- Armenia – 180 days.
- Aruba – 30 days, extendable up to 180 days.
What country can I move to without a visa?
Costa Rica. A tropical home for retirement living or remote work. Visitors can stay in this country for up to 90 days without a visa. If you wish to live in Costa Rica, you need to have proof of income before relocating.
Where can Americans live 6 months?
6 Destinations Where Americans Can Stay for Up to 6 Months without a Visa
- Barbados. Barbados, sovereign darling of the Lesser Antilles, gives tourists an authentic taste of Caribbean culture with the annual summer Crop Over celebration. …
- Canada. …
- Dominica. …
- Lesotho. …
- Mexico. …
How can I stay in Spain for 6 months?
You can stay in Spain for a maximum of 183 days per year (6 months) in order to not become a resident. If you spend an extra day (184 days and onwards), you will be regarded as a resident, hence paying resident taxes in the country. This is a really important question, and different from the prior one.
How long can I stay in France?
The rule states that over a year you can spend 180 days in total in France but not consecutively, you would have to spend time outside the EU (such as back in the UK) in between. You can do your 90 days as one block or as several shorter trips, but in every 180 days the total number of days must not exceed 90.
What happens if you stay in Europe over 90 days?
A non-EU national who stays in the Schengen area beyond 90 days (without a residence permit or long-stay visa) is illegally present, which can result in a re-entry ban to the Schengen area.
Which is the easiest country to get citizenship?
Paraguay. Paraguay is considered one of the easiest countries to immigrate to because of its investment visa and retirement scheme. Both of these options make it effortless to obtain permanent residency and then citizenship- granted, there is a catch; you need to be well off in terms of financial means.
Which countries gives 10 years visa?
(i) Multiple entry Tourist Visa may be granted for a period of 10 years to the nationals of USA, Canada and Japan with a stipulation that “continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 180 days and registration not required”.
What’s the easiest country to move to?
Here’s a list of 7 countries that are the easiest to immigrate to.
- Canada. For those who want to immigrate to an English-speaking country, and prize comfort and safety above all else, then Canada might be the right place. …
- Germany. …
- New Zealand. …
- Singapore. …
- Australia. …
- Denmark. …