Who is the head of Philippine tourism promotion board?
The Tourism Promotions Board (TPB) Philippines, the marketing and promotions arm of the Department of Tourism (DOT), warmly welcomes its new Chief Operating Officer (COO), Atty. Maria Anthonette C. Velasco-Allones.
Who is the head of PTPB?
Updated as of 1 December 2020
|Chairperson/DOT Secretary||Bernadette Fatima T. Romulo-Puyat|
|COO/ Vice Chairperson||Maria Anthonette C. Velasco Allones|
|DFA Secretary||Teodoro L. Locsin Jr.|
|DOTr Secretary||Arthur P. Tugade|
Who is the head of the Department of Tourism?
Department of Tourism (DOT) Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) Secretary Silvestre H.
Who is the current undersecretary of tourism promotions?
Benito C. Bengzon, Jr., a career executive who also served as Assistant Secretary for International Tourism Promotions and Official Spokesperson of the Department of Tourism (DOT), was sworn in as the new Undersecretary for Tourism Development by DOT Secretary Ramon R.
Who are the members of Department of Tourism?
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
- Bernadette Romulo-Puyat. Department Secretary. Loc: 602. (632) 890-0634. …
- Atty. Edwin R. Enrile. Undersecretary, Legal and Special Concerns and Chief of Staff. …
- Myra Paz Valderrosa-Abubakar. Undersecretary. Loc: 204. email@example.com.
- Roberto P. Alabado III. Undersecretary. Loc: 202.
What is the old name of tourism promotions board?
9593, otherwise known as the Tourism Act of 2009, which was enacted into law on 12 May 2009 with its implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) promulgated by the Secretary of Tourism last 10 November 2009, the Philippine Convention and Visitors Corporation (PCVC) was reorganized as the Philippine Tourism Promotions …
Who is Benito C Bengzon Jr?
Undersecretary Benito C. Bengzon, Jr. is a graduate of B.S. … Subsequently, he was appointed Assistant Secretary for International Tourism Promotion and succeedingly became Undersecretary for Tourism Development.
Who is the present MInister for tourism in India?
Hon’ble Tourism MInister Sh. G. Kishan Reddy chaired a meeting with senior officials of Punjab Tourism, HaryanaTourism &…
What is the role of tourism promotion board?
– The TPB shall be responsible for marketing and promoting the Philippines domestically and internationally as a major global tourism destination, highlighting the uniqueness and assisting the development of its tourism products and services, with the end in view of increasing tourist arrivals and tourism investment.
Who is the Undersecretary for Special Concerns and administration?
Concurrent Undersecretary, Trade and Promotions Group (TPG)
Undersecretary Abdulgani Macatoman heads the Office of Special Concerns of the DTI.