Your question: Is travel and Tourism a good A level?

Can you do travel and tourism as an A level?

Cambridge International AS and A Level Travel and Tourism (9395) is ideal for those seeking to specialise in this subject. The course encourages learners to appreciate the changing nature of travel and tourism and understand the importance of sustainability in the development and management of the industry.

WHAT A levels do you need for travel and tourism?

What A-levels do you need? The good news is that you won’t have to worry too much about specific subjects; the vast majority of travel and tourism courses don’t require any one subject (although, as you might guess, languages, geography and business all tend to go down well).

Is Level 2 travel and tourism hard?

BTEC Level 2 Travel and Tourism

A range of topics will be covered in this course to give a basic grounding in the travel and torurism business. … On successful completion of this course you will achieve a Level 2 Travel & Tourism certificate and a Level 2 Business certificate.

What can you do with Level 2 travel and tourism?

Level 2 Diploma in Travel and Tourism

  • Customer service and selling skills for travel and tourism.
  • Retail travel services.
  • Visitor attractions.
  • Resort representatives.
  • Tour operations.
  • Promotional activities in travel and tourism.
IT IS IMPORTANT:  Best answer: How do I convince my employer to apply for a green card?

What jobs can you get with tourism degree?

What Jobs Can You Get With a Tourism Management Degree?

  • Front desk clerk/receptionist.
  • Events manager.
  • Hotel or resort manager.
  • Housekeeper.
  • Tour operator.
  • Tourism marketing manager.
  • Travel agency manager.
  • Tourist Information Centre manager.

What do travel and tourism colleges do?

You’ll study practical work-related projects with teachers who have years of real-industry experience, and be supported to develop skills for job applications, interviews and visit real employers.

How can I study travel and tourism?

Some UG courses that aspirants can pursue in the field of Travel and Tourism Management include Bachelor of Tourism Management, BBA in Tour and Travel Management, BA in Travel and Tourism Management, Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management, BA (Hons) Travel and Tourism, BA Tourism Studies, BSc in Travel and Tourism …

What is travel and tourism GCSE?

This course aims to develop your understanding of the travel and tourism industry. … You will gain knowledge of products and services used within travel and tourism and learn what is needed to operate them.

What is travel and tourism level3?

About the course

This Level 3 City and Guilds qualification in travel and tourism is for anybody that wants to work or already works within the travel industry and wants to develop their skills further.

What is travel and tourism BTEC?

The BTEC Tech Award in Travel and Tourism is a KS4 qualification designed for 14-16 year olds in schools to be taken alongside GCSEs. It is intended for first teaching from September 2018.

IT IS IMPORTANT:  Quick Answer: Can I work temporarily on B1 visa?