How do I add a virtual tour to MLS paragon?
Simply Click on the Listings button on the main menu in Paragon, then under the Maintain column click on Listings. Locate the listing you want to add the virtual tour or video tour to and click on Select an Action. The Select An Action modal will open. Click on Virtual Tour.
How do I copy a virtual tour?
How to use the Copy Function?
- From the Virtual Tours’ listing locate the tour that you would like to duplicate and open it.
- In the Virtual Tour Options page click on the button “make a copy of this virtual tour”.
- A prompt window will open asking you to verify the process. …
- The process of duplicating the tour will start.
Where can I host a virtual tour?
Best 360° Virtual Tour Software Options for Real Estate in 2020
- Kuula. Price: Starting at $12 per month. …
- 3DVista Virtual Tour Pro. Price: $559 – One-time fee. …
- CloudPano. Price: Starting at $10 as a one-time payment. …
- Pano2VR. Price: $161 – One-time fee. …
- My360. Price: $45 per month. …
- Matterport. …
- Panoskin. …
What is an unbranded video?
Videos used on the MLS as Virtual Tours may not be posted to the Realtor’s or the office’s YouTube account, as no information associated with the Realtor may be viewed via the video on the MLS listing.
How do I add a video to my Crmls listing?
Click/hold and drag to re-arrange the video order. Click Add Video to add additional video links. If you made any changes or added a video, click Save Changes. Once you have uploaded all videos, click Return to edit your listing at the top of the page to continue adding media or to exit your listing.
How do I add a virtual tour to Triangle MLS?
In the same line as the listing you would like to add the virtual tour, go to the far right and choose the Select an Action option. When the Select an Action menu appears, select the Add/Edit Virtual Tour option. You can now add the URL of the virtual tour you’d like to add to the listing.
How do you add a video to Paragon?
How to do this:
- Sign in to your Paragon account.
- Locate your listing.
- Click Maintain Listing.
- Scroll to the bottom and locate where it says URL, click the drop-down arrow on the right.
- Right click in this box and select paste (the link should appear)
- Select Submit.
How do I upload a Matterport tour to Zillow?
Zillow allows Matterport tours to be directly added to a Zillow listing. To add it, email Zillow at AgentCare@zillowgroup.com with the property address and the Matterport link that FPM sent you when your Matterport was ready. Zillow’s support team will add it to your listing on the backend of their system.
How do you save on Matterport virtual tour?
Go to the App store and search Matterport 3D Showcase and download the App. Once on your device, you’ll be able to download all of your 3D Tours. In order to download a tour, you’ll then need your tour ID for the property. Simply email us the property address of the 3D Tour and we will email you the tour ID.