What do you say on a card for baby shower?
Simple Baby Shower Card Messages
- “I’m so happy for you.”
- “I can’t wait to meet your baby.”
- “Wishing both you and your new baby all the best.”
- “Your little family is about to get bigger and cuter.”
- “Wishing you moments of joy with your new little baby.”
What do you say in a baby card?
Simple New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you three. …
- “Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- “Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.”
- “Wishing you many congratulations on the birth of your daughter/son.”
- “What a very lucky baby! …
- “Well done on creating a mini human being. …
- “Really happy for you both.
Do you address baby shower card to mom or baby?
If the celebration is a couples shower then go ahead and address the card to mom and dad-to-be. If you are unsure or just want to play it safe, you can always address the card “for baby” and include his or her name if you already know it.
What do I write on a baby shower card for a girl?
Baby Shower Wishes for Girls
- We are tickled pink to welcome your baby girl.
- I am tutu happy you are having a girl!
- News of your precious baby girl has us twirling for joy.
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice is coming your way! …
- A baby girl is on her way, and I can’t wait to go shopping for her!
What do you write in a card for a coworker baby?
Some examples of personal congratulatory messages that you can add to your card include:
- “I could not be more excited for you! Wishing health, love, happiness, and congratulations on your new baby!”
- “I hope your new baby knows he/she has the coolest parents in town! …
- “Congratulations on your new baby!
What do you write in a second baby card?
For Second Baby
May your growing family be blessed with the great memories and great fun.” “Welcome to the big sister / brother club.” “Once again you have a gorgeous new baby. Congratulations on expanding your family, and welcoming even more love into your life.”
Do you say congratulations when someone has a baby?
When the joy of welcoming a new arrival is accompanied by health issues for the mother or baby, or other difficult circumstances, it’s still appropriate to respond with warm, joyful congratulations.
What do you say to a newborn baby girl?
25 Common First Words
- I love you!
- Happy birthday!
- Welcome, little one.
- Peace, child.
- Talk to me.
- God bless you.
- I can’t believe it.
- I’m a mom!